- Nextgov: How NSF and Amazon Are Collectively Tackling Artificial Intelligence-Based Bias
- 2 weeks ago
- National Science Foundation awards IT Program Management Office Support services contract
- 1 month ago
- Federal News Network: NSF develops predictive model to flag improper payments in grants
- 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- GAO: USDA, DOC, HUD and NSF Chief Data Officers should address data governance issues
- 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- National Science Foundation awards Scale Up Pilot task for Research Experiences Programs Data System
- 3 months, 1 week ago
- FedScoop: NSF’s new AI Institutes will leverage industry resources to expand network
- 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.