- FedTech Magazine: NIST Is Working to Support Cross-Government Blockchain Services
- 1 month, 1 week ago
- LG Electronics recruits NIST IoT and Smart Cities SME Sokwoo Rhee to lead North America Innovation Center
- 3 months, 1 week ago
- Newscast: NIST Executive Mojdeh Bahar on $4M small business grants for AI innovation
- 6 months, 2 weeks ago
- NOAA National Ocean Service Coast Survey Development Laboratory taps new IT Services Chief
- 7 months, 2 weeks ago
- NIST Draft RFP: Information Technology and Database Applications Support Services
- 9 months, 1 week ago
- Video: NIST Chief CyberSecurity Advisor Donna Dodson on implementing cybersecurity standards in a changing threat landscape
- 11 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.