- Budget proposals show Civilian agencies are preparing for Federal data initiatives
- 4 days, 15 hours ago
- FedScoop Interview: OMB’s Jordan Burris on the Federal CIO’s mindset around Zero Trust
- 4 days, 17 hours ago
- Federal News Radio: Federal Data Strategy to impact all feds, not just ‘data plans for data wonks’
- 2 weeks ago
- OMB’s Margaret Weichert: Submit Your Ideas to Help the Government Leverage Acquisition and Supply Chain Expertise
- 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Nextgov: Evidence-Based Policymaking Act leading Education, Labor and other agencies to identify CDOs, set data agendas
- 1 month ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.