- OPM, Education cybersecurity leaders on fighting threats outside the digital perimeters
- 23 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Federal News Network: OMB, OPM to set up new hiring assessment line of business as part of IT modernization push
- 2 days, 22 hours ago
- OPM seeking Deputy Director, Human Capital Data Management and Modernization and Chief Data Officer
- 3 days, 22 hours ago
- Biden appoints Clare Martorana to lead the White House’s digital efforts as Federal CIO
- 1 month, 1 week ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.