- FedScoop: USASpending.gov now has a home for (most) agency budget justifications
- 6 hours, 17 minutes ago
- Nextgov: Cloud Smarter: A deep dive into the White House’s finalized cloud computing guidance for federal agencies
- 6 days, 3 hours ago
- Opinion: Former OMB Administrator for E-Government and IT says Cloud Strategies need CIO Insights
- 6 days, 6 hours ago
- Nextgov: OMB, GSA Will Review All Agency IT Spend Reporting Tools Before Purchase
- 1 week, 2 days ago
- OMB continues to move forward on Federal Agencies Reorganization, looking at USDA, OPM
- 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- IRS, HUD, and other agencies look to Enterprise Risk Management to manage operational risk
- 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.