- White House Appoints 2019-2020 Class of White House Fellows, who will serve at OMB, DOS, HUD, DOE, ED
- 2 months, 4 weeks ago
- Federal CIO Suzanne Kent: Priority data sets and supply chain security among 2020 technology priorities
- 3 months ago
- White House IT Policy Executive on maintaining public trust in AI technologies
- 3 months, 1 week ago
- Federal Chief Data Officers still face challenges despite policy push from OMB
- 3 months, 3 weeks ago
- FedScoop: Will Congress finally require agencies to make data centers more energy efficient?
- 4 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.