- Interview: OMB Deputy Director, OPM Acting Director on updating government services
- 3 days, 16 hours ago
- Federal News Network: OMB’s new strategy gives agencies operational, tactical guide to increasing the value of federal data
- 1 week, 4 days ago
- Federal News Network: Small-agency CIOs embrace OMB’s push toward more shared services
- 1 week, 6 days ago
- OMB credentials policy directs agencies to tap agency-issued identifiers like Social Security numbers to secure digital transactions
- 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.