- GAO says OPM-GSA Merger Plan lacks adequate IT Modernization to achieve Retirement Processing Reform
- 1 day, 15 hours ago
- Interview: OMB Deputy Director, OPM Acting Director on updating government services
- 5 days, 15 hours ago
- Treasury, Education, DHS, DOI, DOT, SSA and OPM listed among IT Agencies GAO says Need to Develop Modernization Plans for Critical Legacy Systems
- 6 days, 14 hours ago
- Federal News Network: 5 questions about the OPM-GSA merger as appropriators return to Capitol Hill
- 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- GAO Report identifies issues to Consider in the Proposed OPM Reorganization, lack of authority
- 3 weeks, 6 days ago
- Interview: Weichert, OMB Deputy Director for Management, discusses Proposed OPM Move to GSA
- 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.