- HUD extends contract for Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Suite Licenses
- 5 months, 2 weeks ago
- Oracle recruits top FBI enterprise software and data exec to lead Cloud Product Development
- 9 months, 1 week ago
- Treasury Department’s Bureau of the Fiscal Service awards $13M contract for Oracle Software Maintenance
- 1 year, 1 month ago
- US Geological Survey awards $18M contract for Oracle Licenses, Support, and Maintenance
- 1 year, 2 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.