- Automation Anywhere recruits Automation SME Christopher Vitek as Senior Director of BPO and Contact Center Sales
- 4 months ago
- Interview: Former NASA Shared Services Executive Jim Walker on Robotic Process Automation
- 4 months, 1 week ago
- USDA awards task for ServiceNow, RPA, eDirectives Modernization and IRDTS Implementation Support services
- 4 months, 3 weeks ago
- FEMA awards RPA Implementation Services and Software Support for Financial System Modernization
- 4 months, 4 weeks ago
- USDA OCFO awards Robotic Process Automation Service Management Office Support Task
- 5 months, 1 week ago
- Federal News Network: Biggest hurdle for RPA? Weichert says ‘human-technology divide’ proves challenging
- 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.