- Salesforce taps growth leader Bill Cohen as VP, Strategy & Business Development (Federal Civilian & DOD)
- 6 months, 1 week ago
- Salesforce taps Regina Kassar as Strategic Account Executive, US Public Sector
- 8 months, 1 week ago
- USDA Rural Housing Service awards Guaranteed Underwriting System 2 (GUS) Release 4.0 Support contract
- 9 months, 4 weeks ago
- Press Release: Deloitte Digital Elevates the Future of Contact Centers with New Offering Powered by Salesforce Service Cloud Voice
- 10 months ago
- Salesforce recruits growth leader Michael Lewis as VP of Strategy and Business Development
- 10 months ago
- Treasury Community Development Financial Institutions Fund inks 5-year Salesforce Licenses deal
- 1 year, 2 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.