- SEC awards $22M contract for Enterprise Professional Contractor Support Services
- 1 day, 4 hours ago
- SEC awards follow-on task order for System for Workflow Activity Tracking (SWAT)
- 1 week, 2 days ago
- SEC recruits former US Energy Information Administration lead as Sr Tech Advisor
- 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Cryptocurrency News: SEC Launches Search for Blockchain Data Service to Help ‘Monitor Risk’
- 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.