- SBA RFQ: Improvements and Maintenance of OSE Projecting Planning and Monitoring (ExamPPAM), Reporting and Document Management System
- 5 days, 13 hours ago
- Missing electronic application controls led SBA to issue $692M in duplicate pandemic relief loans
- 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Natalie Madeira Cofield appointed SBA Assistant Administrator, will oversee Ascent digital e-learning platform
- 2 months, 1 week ago
- FedScoop: SBA adapting IT systems providing COVID-19 relief amid program changes
- 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.