- Department of Interior awards $42+M OCIO Information Technology Advisory & Performance Services BPA
- 2 months ago
- Press Release: Spry Welcomes Basil Parker as Newly Appointed Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives
- 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Spry Methods names Former FBI Executive John “Jack” Hess Chief Operating Officer
- 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- Press Release: Spry Welcomes John “Jack” Hess as newly appointed Chief Operating Officer
- 3 months, 1 week ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.