- WashingtonExec: Steampunk Looks to Bring Bigger, Human-centered Approach to GovCon
- 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Press Release: Steampunk Appoints Matt Warren as Its Chief Executive Officer
- 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- Press Release: Steampunk Continues Alignment with Salesforce Public Sector by Solidifying MuleSoft Partnership
- 6 months ago
- Steampunk welcomes Geoff Vaughan as new VP of Operations for Federal Civilian Sector
- 6 months, 3 weeks ago
- Press Release: Steampunk Announces Four Key Hires to Lead Its Federal Civilian Business Sector and Salesforce Practice
- 8 months ago
- DHS S&T OCIO awards $12M Administrative, Technical and Management Support task to Steampunk
- 8 months, 1 week ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.