- SAIC acquires Unisys Federal for $1.2 Billion, adds significant FedCiv footprint
- 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Department of Transportation awards $650M Enterprise IT Shared Services (EITSS) Unrestricted IDIQ
- 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Unisys recruits recent DHS Branch Chief to lead DHS & Critical Infrastructure Practice
- 8 months ago
- Press Release: Unisys Establishes Mark L. Cohn Research Fund to Honor the Memory of Veteran Unisys Federal Chief Technology Officer
- 8 months, 1 week ago
- Press Release: Unisys selected to participate in $70 million contract to provide IT services to the U.S. Mint
- 11 months, 3 weeks ago
- Press Release: Unisys to Provide Secure IT Equipment and Services to U.S. Census Bureau for Accurate and Efficient 2020 Census
- 1 year ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.