- PAE recruits recent DHS CBP IT contracting exec to lead Homeland Security Portfolio
- 3 days, 12 hours ago
- What CBP, EPA and other Federal Civilian Agencies learned from the unexpected telework experiment
- 1 week, 3 days ago
- DHS CBP seeking Assistant Commissioner to lead Office of Information and Technology
- 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- CBP Office of Information and Technology seeking Senior Technical Advisor to the Deputy Assistant Commissioner
- 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.