- Protest forces DHS CBP to award Investment Analysis Office Support Services bridge contract
- 3 days, 21 hours ago
- DHS CBP OIT awards contract for On Demand Technical Refresh, Design and Deployment Services
- 4 days, 1 hour ago
- Senate Stimulus Bill includes emergency supplemental funding to DHS, GSA, IRS for telework and other resources
- 1 week, 3 days ago
- DHS CBP testing the feasibility of blockchain to protect Intellectual Property, sensitive data, coronavirus response
- 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- DHS CBP re-ups relationship with Saltstack Software to support the migration of applications to cloud infrastructure
- 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- Woman-Owned Small Business recruits DHS and FedCiv industry leader Josh Rabinowitz to serve as CEO
- 1 month ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.