- Press Release: Accenture Federal Services Wins $50M USPTO BPA to Modernize Financial Management Systems
- 3 months ago
- Video: CIO Executive Leadership Summit with USPTO CIO on COVID-19 and preparing for the future
- 6 months, 1 week ago
- NHTSA recruits longtime USPTO Policy and Governance lead to be Chief Technology Officer
- 7 months ago
- Federal News Network Newscast: USPTO director talks intellectual property, telework in the COVID era
- 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.