- SAS adds former USPS Strategy and Analytics leader Joe Nash to drive Federal Offices of Inspector General growth
- 4 months ago
- Sumo Logic recruits industry leader Tim Hunter to drive Federal Civilian growth
- 4 months, 1 week ago
- CyberScoop: Postal Service left vulnerable IT applications unaddressed for years, inspector general finds
- 5 months, 2 weeks ago
- Federal News Network: House coronavirus spending bill gives USPS $25B, wipes slate on its Treasury debt
- 11 months, 1 week ago
- Federal News Network: USPS preps for coronavirus with updated pandemic flu plan
- 11 months, 3 weeks ago
- Press Release: Tetra Tech Wins $125 Million USPS Contract for Emergency Response and Recovery Services
- 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.