- USPTO Deputy CIO Debbie Stephens on new tools for automation of patent research
- 8 months, 4 weeks ago
- Red Team Consulting: Alliant 2 SB, STARS III & BOSS Contracts on the Horizon
- 9 months, 2 weeks ago
- Press Release: SAIC Wins Contract to Stabilize U.S. Patent and Trademark Office IT Systems and Support Future IT Modernization
- 10 months ago
- USPTO IT Lead detailed to Census as Special Advisor to the CIO on Cyberterrorism
- 10 months, 1 week ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.