- White House releases agency by agency breakdown of Federal Civilian AI R&D Budget for FY2020
- 1 month ago
- Federal News Network: FBI senior IT official: Bug bounties still useful, but ‘a little over-hyped’
- 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- FCC moves forward with proposal for $100 million pilot program to promote telemedicine service
- 3 months ago
- GAO report shows policy and data impact Veteran deportation, naturalization and offshore benefits
- 4 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.