- DOL Veterans Employment and Training Services awards $22.6M TAP bridge contract
- 6 days, 17 hours ago
- GAO report shows policy and data impact Veteran deportation, naturalization and offshore benefits
- 6 days, 20 hours ago
- Federal News Network: Public, private sector CIOs face uphill climb to trusted partner status
- 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- DOL IT lead departs, to drive Database Management and Logistics for Veterans Affairs
- 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Department of Treasury BFS recruits Veterans Affairs Controller and Finance Exec
- 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.