- Federal News Network: White House, GSA positions on e-commerce platforms perplex industry association
- 5 months ago
- White House National Security Council recruits Director for Critical infrastructure Cybersecurity from DHS CISA
- 5 months, 3 weeks ago
- White House releases agency by agency breakdown of Federal Civilian AI R&D Budget for FY2020
- 10 months, 4 weeks ago
- Nextgov: The Trump Administration’s Plan to Usher in ‘Second Bold Era’ of Science and Technology
- 11 months ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.