- Nextgov: White House Office of American Innovation on Keeping Modernization Apolitical
- 1 year, 2 months ago
- Federal News Network: Trump admin. not on board with contractor back pay for government shutdown
- 1 year, 3 months ago
- FedScoop: White House updates identity, credential and access management policy
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- FedScoop: White House wants federal AI investments coordinated with upcoming guidance
- 1 year, 5 months ago
- Executive Office of the President issues sources sought for FY19-24 OA CIO Omnibus Services
- 1 year, 7 months ago
- Nextgov: White House Wants More Input Before Finalizing New Government Research Center Structure
- 2 years ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.