- In advance of new procurement, DHS awards HSPD-12 Program and Card Management Support Services task
- 12 hours, 12 minutes ago
- Fearless recruits former DHS Innovation & Technology Chief David Simeon Jr.
- 12 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Census Bureau awards 2020 Decennial Asset Management Mission Support Services task
- 13 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Due to COVID-19, US Coast Guard intends to award Information Assurance bridge task
- 13 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Press Release: ASRC Federal Delivers Web-based Application in Support of USDA Rural Development
- 13 hours, 20 minutes ago
- IRS selects Pega to modernize operations, increase efficiency with new Enterprise Case Management system
- 13 hours, 22 minutes ago
- GSA Officials: IT Modernization should be tied to missions of Federal agencies
- 14 hours, 27 minutes ago
- GovernmentCIO Govcast with USDA Chief Information Officer Gary Washington
- 14 hours, 33 minutes ago
- Interview: Education Department CIO Jason Gray on importance of multi-cloud strategy
- 14 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Press Release: CISA Releases New Strategy to Improve Industrial Control System Cybersecurity
- 14 hours, 40 minutes ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.