- Press Release: Oceus Networks Promotes Jeff Harman to Chief Executive Officer
- 14 hours, 5 minutes ago
- Press Release: Tetra Tech awarded $16.9M DOL BLS Software Development task
- 14 hours, 7 minutes ago
- FCW: Citizen satisfaction with federal government services hits all-time low
- 14 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Commentary: Buying by the drink: A new model for government cloud consumption
- 14 hours, 17 minutes ago
- Press Release: Criterion Systems wins USDA Forest Service Technical Delivery And Management Support Service (TDMS) task
- 14 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Press Release: Analytica names Michael Canino as Senior Director of Growth
- 14 hours, 27 minutes ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.