- DHS USCIS identifies new Chief of Systems Integration & Modernization Branch
- 4 hours, 29 minutes ago
- NIST Sources Sought: Information Technology and Database Applications Support Services
- 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
- U.S. Geological Survey Pre-Solicitation: Technical Services Support Contract (TSSC)
- 5 hours, 12 minutes ago
- GSA plans e-marketplace offering that will allow agencies to better track micro-purchases
- 6 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Former OPM, GAO Execs say Federal AI adoption will boost performance and increase efficiency
- 6 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Tableau looking for Senior Strategic Business Development Manager for Federal Civilian
- 7 hours, 11 minutes ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.