- WashingtonExec: DOJ CIO Joe Klimavicz’s Tech, Security, Workforce Priorities for 2020 and Beyond
- 13 hours, 12 minutes ago
- US Coast Guard awards Security and Vulnerability Management Engineering Support Services task
- 15 hours, 28 minutes ago
- Video: DHS, DOL CIOs on CES Government 2020 panel on AI, Cloud and IT Modernization
- 15 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Housing and Urban Development RFI: FHA Housing Support Division Business Support Services
- 15 hours, 44 minutes ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.