- Digital transformation leader Pegasystems recruits recent ICE Assistant Director Jason Yanussi to lead DHS Law Enforcement growth
- 1 day, 9 hours ago
- FBI RFI: Huntsville Campus Information Technology Integrator (limited to Small Businesses)
- 1 day, 10 hours ago
- DHS Science and Technology Directorate seeking Director of Operations and Requirements Analysis
- 1 day, 12 hours ago
- AWS Marketplace recruits industry growth leader Steve Stemmer from Elastic to support Federal Civilian
- 1 day, 13 hours ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.