- DHS U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) awards Cloud Hosting BPA
- 5 hours, 19 minutes ago
- GSA Entrepreneur, Thought Leader, Team Builder and Coach, Earl Warrington, takes on a new challenge
- 7 hours, 5 minutes ago
- DHS Security Assistant Director for Cybersecurity discusses cyber resilience
- 8 hours, 42 minutes ago
- DHS to host Enterprise Financial System Integrator (EFSI) and EFiMS Industry Day
- 8 hours, 52 minutes ago
- DHS CISA awards contract extension for Program Management and Analytical Support (PMAS)
- 8 hours, 54 minutes ago
- AWS seeking Partner Development Manager for Justice/Public Safety and Citizen Services
- 10 hours, 31 minutes ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.