- State Department to provide Q4 FY21 Industry Updates for major IT programs
- 5 hours, 23 minutes ago
- ManTech recruits recent DHS CISO as Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer
- 6 hours, 31 minutes ago
- Federal News Network: 56 federal financial systems nearing end of life puts Treasury on fast track to get shared services right
- 6 hours, 34 minutes ago
- Nextgov: House Appropriators Offer $50M for TMF but White House Wants 10 Times That
- 6 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Federal News Network: Executive order contains 72 initiatives on boosting competition in federal contracting
- 6 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Press Release: CALIBRE adds Greg Price as Vice President of Business Development
- 6 hours, 42 minutes ago
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.