G2X TAKE: 8(a) small business Strativia, has added two new contracts with the Department of Energy.
For the first, they beat out five other bidders to win a one-year contract to provide support to the various program offices within the Office of Fossil Energy. The contract was 8(a) competed on the GSA Professional Services Schedule.
For the second, Strativia was awarded a 3-year, $4M contract for support to augment the Department of Energy’s Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence (IN) Intelligence Operations Center (IOC) by providing 24/7 intelligence support to DOE, including executives.
- Led by President & CEO Kenneth Kelly, Strativia — a provider of technology and professional services, including application development, information assurance, technology consulting and other professional managed services — lays claim to supporting a wide range of Federal Civilian clients including the CFTC, NIST, Energy, Justice, Treasury and Commerce. More here.
- The company’s recent past performance in support of Energy includes a recent award to provide Copy and Print Management & Logistics Services to Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Headquarters.
- Strativia landed in position 237 on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
- Strativia has made a number of strategic hires of late to include adding Allan Schaeffer as Director of Proposals and Greg West who joined the company as its new Vice President of Business Development & Capture.
- Details on a recently released protest denial decision related to the award are available here.