G2X TAKE: 8(a) and economically-disadvantaged woman-owned small business Creative Systems and Consulting has been awarded a 5-year BPA to provide information technology support services for the operations and maintenance (O&M) of the Community Development Financial Institutions Fund’s (CDFI Fund) Awards Management Information Systems (AMIS) and Associated Systems. The contract was awarded as a small business set-aside using GSA IT-70. There were no other bidders.
- The CDFI Fund’s Awards Management Information System (AMIS) is an enterprise-wide business system, built on commercial off-the-shelf product Salesforce, that has been customized to meet the CDFI Fund’s specific needs. AMIS will support all CDFI Fund programs through each phase of the programs’ life cycle. Source: CDFI More here.
- Creative is a Salesforce Silver partner and has successfully designed, built, deployed, and supported over 50 Salesforce.com applications across various Federal Government agencies including Rural Development, Agricultural Research Service, Treasury, Forest Service and Defense COE. More here.
- Creative Systems has quickly become a go-to partner across Treasury, supporting efforts ranging from Low Code Development and Information Technology Support Services, to providing support for CDFI Assessment and Risk Management (ARM) Tools.
- Creative Systems was recently noted as one of D.C. Metro’s most successful Federal Civilian companies in the region. More here.
- Led by President Vishal Khera, CEO Vanitha Khera, and VP for Digital Services Bill Annibell, the company was also recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.