“The Vice President will act as the executive sector representative and execute ActioNet’s growth performance strategy within the Civilian services industry. The ideal candidate must have in-depth Federal Civilian contracting IT services experience, and bring established relationships throughout the Civilian Sector (HHS, DOS, DOE, DOT, DOC, etc.), with both Government and industry senior decision-makers.”
- Provide leadership, management and oversight for all pre-award, revenue producing departments / activities.
- Responsible for overseeing the organization with a focus on all functions to ensure all growth activities and performance are operating on all cylinders and producing expected results.
- Oversee and contribute to the full life-cycle business development process through development of BD strategies, opportunity identification & development, and oversee & assist with producing winning proposals, plus deal closure for all size opportunities striving to exceed growth targets.
- Manage identification and generation of the pipeline to ensure opportunities are in the pipeline to meet/exceed the Civilian Sector targeted growth…”
- Proven BD/Capture and winning track record – exceeding growth targets.
- Must have demonstrated business capture success with at least one or more of the following: HHS, DOS, DOE, DOT, DOC, etc.)
- 10+ years Federal IT contacting and services experience.
- 5+ years developing, implementing, overseeing and successfully executing business development plans.
- 5+ years senior level management experience managing business development, capture, and proposals for IT services
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent i.e. ten years of related experience.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience selling IT and Cybersecurity solutions to government clients… “
G2X TAKE: This woman-owned IT Solutions Provider, with strong qualifications and expertise in Cloud-based Solutions, Cyber Security and Agile Software Engineering, is seeking a leader who will act as the executive sector representative and execute ActioNet’s growth performance strategy within the Civilian services industry.
ActioNet was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.