“Alethix LLC is looking for a hands-on Business Development Manager for Alethix Public and Healthcare sectors. The candidate shall be responsible for developing relationships with Federal Clients and Teaming partners, developing and maintaining a pipeline of opportunities for their accounts, support the development of marketing materials, and sales strategy for the organization. The candidate will also participate in the proposal response process supporting the development of response strategies, win themes, and response content. Strong leadership and organizational skills are needed to cultivate, build and maintain customer relationships, internally and externally, critical to technology development and program capture.”
- Responsible for all aspects of business development to include opportunity identification, strategic capture, proposal operations, and strategy that leads to prime proposal submission and the the generation of qualified pipeline growth.
- Business Line Business Development Activities
- Overseeing and participating in Business Line Proposal Efforts
- Assisting with Corporate practices and policy development
- Setting market guidelines and procedures while adhering to corporate policies
- Assisting with the development of Corporate Information Dissemination
- Opportunity identification and management”
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the Federal consulting and / or federal business development with direct experience in relevant agencies, Commerce, Census, NOAA, USDA, HHS, NIH, CMS preferred
- Knowledgeable in IT practices and technology
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills with experience presenting to Government Executives
- Experience and knowledge of the business development lifecycle, directly engaging with customers, and the ability to communicate effectively in order to win new business…”
Alethix was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.