G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Marty Cummings’ more than 30 years of management experience in Federal Information Technology, including time as a Senior Executive leading the operational and business development functions for several highly successful small and large consulting businesses, Ambit Group, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Woman-Owned Small Business has recruited this established leader to serve as its new President & Chief Growth Officer.
Prior roles include:
- Chief Executive Officer – Integrated Support Systems
- Principal Consultant – Deep Water Point
- Vice President, Strategic Market Development – Daon
- Led by CEO, Kim Hayes, Ambit maintains Prime access to a number of high-profile contract vehicles to include the Department of Commerce (DOC) NOAALink, several United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) FNS IDIQ contracts, DHS Eagle II and a United States Patent and Trade Office (USPTO) Program Support BPA (see the full list here).
- Ambit maintains a broad set of past performance that cuts across the broader Federal Civilian marketplace, to include significant expertise gained in support of NOAA, DHS, USPTO, USDA and Veterans Affairs.
- Cummings is a 2019 winner of the Federal 100 Award, which honors outstanding leaders from Government and private industry who have made a significant impact in the Federal IT community.