WANTED: An experienced Business Development Account Executive with demonstrated Federal Civilian agency experience.
“As a Federal Civilian Account Executive you will:
- Developing and taking ownership of an account strategy for growth and subsequently executing that strategy to win new business in the Federal Civilian segment
- Ensure that AMERICAN SYSTEMS is viewed as a key partner and viewed favorably in the eyes of both the customer and teaming partners
- Lead teams to develop and deliver on a pipeline of opportunities that align to AMERICAN SYSTEMS’ Strategic Solutions…”
“A week in the life of the Federal Civilian Account Executive:
- Focus on civilian agencies with an orientation to the Departments of Homeland Security, State, Justice, GSA and NASA
- Prospect for potential Federal Civilian Agency business opportunities.
- Delivering presentations and communicating to internal and external audiences and participating in industry associations (AFCEA, ACT-IAC, GTSC, HSDBC, etc) to cultivate brand awareness…”
- Bachelor’s degree required with 5 years of demonstrated success identifying, qualifying and helping organizations win contracts >$30M
- Prior experience selling in the Federal arena (DoD or Civilian) with a prior experience selling to DHS, NASA, DoS, GSA or 2 other agencies preferred
- Requires a thorough knowledge of Federal Civilian Agencies, the prospective clients, the market, competitors and potential Teaming partners.
- Strong familiarity with federal acquisition regulations and contracting mechanisms to include IDIQs, GWACs, BPAs, JVs and others…”
Position ID 17318