Analytica is seeking a Capture Lead to lead complex capture and business development for a rapidly growing 8a and HUBzone federal contractor. The individual hired will take a lead role in capturing Federal Government IT and Consulting services opportunities across Federal Civilian opportunities. The ideal candidate will have prior experience leading business development and capture experience covering one or more federal civilian accounts in either health or national security. As a dynamic, entrepreneurial small business environment this position provides a significant amount of opportunity for growth and impact.
Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Responsible for identifying, shaping and capturing federal services opportunities in a assigned accounts.
- Lead business development and capture process to include: customer contact, opportunity identification and analysis, competitive intelligence, gap analysis, and being directly involved in teaming strategy, teaming agreements and supporting proposal responses.
- Fostering relationships with large business federal contractors, federal government contract officers and program managers, contract officers, and other personnel to identify opportunities…
- Minimum Qualifications:
- BA/BS in business, computer science, information systems, business or other related degree
- 5+ years direct business development/capture experience focused on consulting or IT services business development in a Federal Health environment…
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Experience in an IT Services environment focused on information management, analytics or software and system engineering preferred
- Experience working in a small business federal contractor environment, such as in an 8(a) or SDVOSB contractor, where everyone works as a team and supports each other as required.