“Appian is seeking a Vice President of Global Public Sector Cloud Programs to oversee and grow Appian’s global secure Cloud programs. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build Appian’s public sector Cloud offering and expand our impact to government customers worldwide. You will lead Appian’s public sector strategy and direct a cross-functional team, including partners, in the development and execution of Appian’s offering that delivers Appian’s software to the US Department of Defense and other public sector customers.”
- Oversee Appian’s public sector Cloud program, including leading Appian’s strategy and delivery
- Responsible for security and compliance of government Cloud offerings
- Define and design our public sector Cloud strategy in the US and abroad, including identifying and defining innovative offerings, leading investment planning and defining the go-to market strategy
- Direct a team across product, information security, and other segments of the organization, including partners and vendors, to grow Appian’s public sector secure Cloud offering
- Maintain expertise of relevant federal government cloud security regulations, directives and industry trends, including FedRAMP, DoD and NIST/FISMA requirements, and align the DoD Cloud strategy to proactively address changes in the marketplace
- Lead the development of marketing and sales collateral. Evangelize and present our offering and Appian’s cloud strategy to federal industry organizations, publications and…”
- Experience with DoD cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Salesforce, etc.
- Demonstrated expert understanding of IL5 and FedRAMP High requirements
- Experience managing secure government cloud offering
- Experience serving as a senior technical leader for federal customers
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams…”
Appian Corporation was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.