“This position will have responsibility for leading Bixal’s corporate growth strategy, managing the Business Development Team, and overseeing all aspects of the business development budget.
- Serve as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team and positively contribute to the overall growth and success of Bixal.
- In collaboration with the CEO, set business objectives and goals; define the ways in which digital technologies, human centered design, content strategy, learning and data analytics can enable them and translate these ideas into a multi-year business development and growth strategy that reflects global business priorities of Bixal and its clients.
- Lead business development and manage Bixal’s Business Development Team – optimizing the capture lifecycle – including lead generation, pipeline development, and opportunity qualification.
- Establish Bixal’s business development pipeline, assessing internal synergies, probability of win, and required resources and investment.
- Support capture strategy activities, proposal development, design challenges, development of pitch decks, and delivering oral technical presentations to secure new business. Where possible, advocate for the use of agile procurement practices in interactions with government contracting personnel.
- Lead business development processes to streamline pipeline administration, capture management, and proposal development and operations to achieve objectives. “
- Master’s degree
- 15+ years related work experience in full lifecycle business development in relevant positions of increasing scope and responsibility, and several years in a senior leadership role.
- 8+ years proven experience working in the government sector – including an expert understanding of the business development process in the federal civilian sector.
- Demonstrated experience cultivating trusted relationships among senior clients and leadership in the federal sector with significant expertise in all aspects of digital transformation and customer experience.”
G2X TAKE: This fast-growing digital product solutions and strategic communications firm, recognized by Inc. this year for astounding growth seeks a lead to set business objectives and goals; define the ways in which digital technologies, human centered design, content strategy, learning and data analytics can enable them and translate these ideas into a multi-year business development and growth strategy that reflects global business priorities of its clients.