G2X TAKE: Looking to expand its Federal footprint and leverage Rajive Mathur’s perspective gained supporting the Social Security Administration, and prior experience as a Director within the Internal Revenue Service, global management consulting firm Boston Consulting Group has recruited a new Associate Director and Partner.
Prior roles include:
- Chief Information Officer & Deputy Commissioner for Systems – Social Security Administration
- Principal – Integrative Sciences LLC d/b/a Digital GovX
- Director, Office of Online Services – Internal Revenue Service
- Boston Consulting Group is focused on total transformation through leading-edge management consulting, along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures.
- Led by Rich Lesser, CEO, BCG has continued its strong global growth across all regions and practices, fueled by investments in new offices, digital and analytics, and capabilities to drive innovation and transformation.
- Boston Consulting Group was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.