This Federal News Radio event will feature the Chief Information Officer, Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, U.S. Department of the Treasury; Chief Technology Officer and the Information & Process Management Division Chief, U.S. Agency for International Development; the Chief Product Officer, Department of Health and Human Services; the Chief Technology Officer and the Information & Process Management Division Chief, U.S. Agency for International Development; the Chief Enterprise Architect, National Science Foundation; and the Program Executive Officer for VA’s Financial Management Business Transformation program, discussing the opportunities and challenges with modernizing IT and living with legacy systems.
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.