G2X TAKE: Small business Brillient just beat out five other bidders to be awarded a 5-year contract in support of the Department of Homeland Security’s US Citizenship and Immigration Services’ National Benefits Center (NBC). The contract, valued at $311M, was released using SAM.
According to solicitation documents, “the requirements for this procurement involve administrative and clerical services to support USCIS in the processing of immigration applications and petitions. Tasks under this procurement include: courier services, receive, track and distribute correspondence and packages, perform timely, complete and accurate file room operations including file storage, maintenance and transaction processing, scanning and filing Freedom of Information Act requests, and Program Management.” More here.
- Brillient states that it has worked with more than 22 federal agency clients over the past decade. In 2017, Brillient was awarded Small Business of the Year by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Source: Brillient. In 2019 it was recognized among the DHS OSBDU FY 2019 Small Business and Small Business Advocate Award Winners.
- Earlier this year, DHS awarded Brillient Corporation the 2019 Small Business Award, for outstanding work in support of the DHS mission during Fiscal Year 2019, marking the second win for the team. More here.
- Brillient will be a familiar face to USCIS noting experience gained through a contract under which they “identify and implement continuous process improvement (CPI) initiatives as part of our robust quality management system. In 2019, we made 15 discrete CPI process changes on our USCIS Records Operations Support Services (ROSS) contract that saved 16,321 labor hours.” More here.
- Brillient has been building out its team over the past year or so to include recently recruiting June Glynn as VP of Program Delivery looking to leverage her experience leading and managing large and strategic business opportunities both within DHS and other Federal Civilian markets; adding Leslie Hubbard-Darr to the Brillient corporate team as Vice President, Business Development; naming Richard Jacik to be its Chief Digital Officer (CDO); and recruiting RJ Kolton as Chief Growth Officer.
- Led by Executive Chairman Sukumar Iyer Brillient was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- We should also note that Ed Burrows, Vice President of Intelligent Solutions, Brillient was noted as one of the 2020 G2X Change Agents, leaders working every day to take calculated risks and positively disrupt the Federal market, while having a measurable impact on the culture and the critical missions of the organizations they serve.