- As a senior member of the corporate BD team, develop, coordinate, and execute assigned campaign plans that support Brillient’s corporate strategy and business plan.
- Identify opportunities consistent with the corporate business plan and develop and execute capture strategies for assigned opportunities to secure new and/or re-compete contracts.
- In collaboration with other members of the corporate General Managers and designated technical experts, develop win strategies / themes, technical and management solutions, competitive assessments, teaming strategies, pricing strategy recommendations, communications plans, action plans, and execution plans for the opportunities assigned.
- Manage effective execution of capture pursuits, track performance to cost and schedule, and communicate status to leadership.
- Develop and maintain high quality relationships with customers and industry partners, including next generation technology vendors.
- Shape opportunities and company positioning throughout the BD life cycle.
- Formulate and support the communication and implementation of integrated BD capture and proposal strategies that clearly highlight Brillient’s value propositions and discriminators and provides customers a clear and defensible justification for selecting Brillient.
- Lead and support, as directed, proposal management activities to support RFP, RFQ, Task Order or RFI responses. This includes the following: Create response templates, create and manage calendars, create and manage B&P budget, direct graphic designers and desk top publishers, as required, and support production for final submission to the government agency.
- 10+ years’ experience performing and managing full life cycle BD in an information technology professional services firm(s), with a concentration in civilian government agencies, particularly HHS, DHS, and Department of Treasury,
- 10+ years’ hands-on experience in Federal government agency-related account and capture management and proposal management.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting HHS organizations.
- Experience with developing proposal solutions, win themes, staffing analysis, and price-to-win (PTW) analyses.