G2X TAKE: Having spent the better part of the last three decades as an executive-level leader driving growth and corporate development for some of the biggest names in town, Cal Shintani, a well-known industry veteran, has taken on a new challenge as a Chief Growth Officer at Buchanan & Edwards where he will be responsible for the company’s organic and inorganic growth strategies, leading business development, and M&A.
Prior roles held include:
- Principal – StrateGrowth Consulting
- Chief Growth Officer – HighPoint Global
- Sr VP and Chief Growth Officer – Oceus Network
- Sr Vice President – CACI
- Buchanan & Edwards recruited a new President and CEO, Dennis Kelly in early 2017.
- The company added Mary Swann as its new director of business development, foreign affairs, and Jamal Smith as its new director of contracts.
- It was recently accepted with small-business partner Innovatrix into the Department of Homeland Security’s Mentor-Protege program.
- Buchanan & Edwards maintains a broad footprint that cuts across the broader Civilian market, with a heavy set of past performance at State Department.