“Reporting to the Executive Vice-President of AT&SD, the Business Development Director acts as the business development lead responsible for developing strategic plans and supporting business captures to grow our market share within the U.S. federal civilian agencies market. The candidate will work with customers and industry partners and draws upon the broader capabilities of AT&SD to be successful. Knowledge of Cloud, Cybersecurity, IT-Managed Services, Software and Mobility, and and Systems Engineering and Integration strategies in the are strongly preferred.”
- Advises the AT&SD VP of Strategy & Solutions and GM of FC&CS group on growth strategies, marketing, and management of resources for future program procurements.
- Identifies and recommends new business opportunities.
- Develops and monitors profitability, productivity and growth targets …”
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent, (strong preference for a degree in a technical field) ) with 10+ years of experience or a master’s degree with 8+ years of experience. At least 5 years in a management capacity.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as government contractor with U.S. federal civilian agencies including DHS and NIH.