Catherine Burton, whose experience includes as key account manager for a billion-dollar software company; technical experience in geospatial analysis, machine learning algorithms, and remote sensing image processing; and previous experience supporting DOC and the US Census Bureau, has taken on a new challenge with Palantir Technologies. Prior roles include:...
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.