Notice ID 70FA5021I00000001 “OVERVIEW. In support of Microsoft products utilized within the FEMA Enterprise, FEMA requires the following services; Tier 3- 4 engineering support with Project Manager, Platforms engineers, FEMA Cloud Environment (FCE) for Azure/AWS, Windows server upgrades, patching, Active Directory, Windows 10, BitLocker, Office 365 (including existing and...
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.