“The VP will have overall responsibility for a portfolio of programs within the Department of Homeland Security.
CGI is seeking an individual with demonstrated performance leading accounts, capturing deals, and managing program resources for profitable organic growth.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for leading strategy and developing future opportunities with several bureaus within the Department of Homeland Security.”
“Your future duties and responsibilities:
- The VP will have overall P&L responsibilities for a $30M+ book of business spanning over a dozen programs and projects across multiple agencies.
- In addition, he/she will work with other program leaders to drive profitable growth through strategic planning, identification of target customers and initiatives, management and direction of bid and proposal (B&P) resources, and formulation and execution of capture and proposal strategies.
- This VP collaborates with counterparts across CGI Federal to ensure best of breed solutions are brought forward to customers and ensures CGI is appropriately positioned within the client base.
- They will be expected to partner closely with the customer at the executive level to understand all IT objectives and goals are met.
- He/she will be responsible for helping shape the overall strategy and execution plans while providing management and delivery oversight to ensure desired milestones are achieved…”
G2X TAKE: This leading consultancy, focused on helping Federal agencies succeed in digital transformation, is seeking a growth executive with experience leading accounts, capturing deals, and managing program resources to drive strategy and develop future opportunities for a portfolio of programs within the Department of Homeland Security.