“The Senior Director of Business Development will lead business development for our Federal government customer groups focused on the Department of Homeland Security and Department of Justice (USCG, CBP, FEMA, TSA, FBI, DEA, etc.).”
- Directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall direction and goals for a business development department. Be able to define, and drive growth by focusing on customer interaction, teaming approach, technical differentiation and contracting solution strategies.
- Provide leadership in corporate financial analysis, sensitivity analysis, scenario planning, and forecasting and long-term strategic master planning. Be able to confirm the team has the right leaders to grow and execute our business.
- Establish best practice that incorporates a sense of urgency, and responsiveness while focused on delivering a high-quality product.
- Identifies potential business opportunities and/or partners. Negotiates agreements that are beneficial in the continued growth and success of the company.
- Responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 10-15 years of experience in the field of Federal Contracting Business Development.
- A deep understanding and experience within Federal Contracting is required with established existing networks and high-level contacts.
- Able to increase sales with a proven track record in selling services in the range of $200M.
- Knowledge of GSA, 8(a) and Full & Open Government procurements including Micro Services.