RFQ ID: RFQ1494131
“The Contractor shall be responsible for developing programs to accomplish a variety of web application support tasks, including data preparation, extraction, and loading. The Contractor shall be responsible for developing programs to accomplish a variety of survey processing tasks. These tasks will consist primarily of post data collection editing and imputation but may also include other survey processing tasks as needed. The Contractor shall be responsible for developing and supporting the Demo SAS prototype environment, including demonstrating advantages over legacy systems, and conducting or providing knowledge sharing events or products to facilitate use by federal employees. The Contractor’s responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Develop SAS-based components to support application development and enhancements of current dissemination products or applications.
- Provide expert advice and system architecture design for SAS-based applications to facilitate efficient and low maintenance solutions.
- Provide troubleshooting and bug fixes to current applications.
- Develop documentation and knowledge sharing for SAS-based systems.
- Refactor code and code modules to take advantage of newer technology and apply best practices.
- Generalize system components for greater reuse and flexibility.
- Develop code updates to address security vulnerabilities.
- Review specifications as provided by survey analysts; ensure thorough understanding of specifications to help ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Code, document, de-bug and test SAS data step and/or SAS Macro programs to accomplish a variety of Survey processing tasks.
- Code shell scripts to incorporate SAS programs into survey production processing system.
- Debug and test SAS code.
- Provide expert advice and SAS Support for SAS prototype environment.
- Work with DEMO analysts to develop a flow/methodology that will bring data into the SAS POC environment.
- Perform data cleansing and other data transformation activities to correctly present the data in reports or have it analyzed with advanced statistical tools.”
- Task 1: Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP)
- Task 2: Demographic Data Dissemination System
- Task 3: Demographic (DEMO) SAS Prototype Environment
- Task 4: Staff Management
- Task 5: Additional SAS Support Services”
“The base period of performance of this task order is from June 1, 2021 through May 31, 2022. If an option is exercised, the period of performance shall be extended through the end of that option period.”
To register for a free XFactor trial, read more here.