“The position is located in the Office of Information Technology (OIT), Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA) for the District of Columbia. OIT is responsible for providing information technology services to support the mission requirements of CSOSA. Organizational functions of OIT include development, delivery and management of a wide range of information products and services including applications, networking and telecommunications technologies.”
- Serves as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and reports directly to the Chief Information Officer (CIO). The incumbent is the principal staff director and advisor to the Chief Information Officer and is responsible for establishing an agency’s technical vision and leads all aspects of technology development, according to its strategic direction and growth objectives.
- Creates and implements a vision for CSOSA that ensures consistency and sets standards in the selection, design, architecture, implementation, support, and performance of underlying technology and in accordance with Federal government IT laws, regulations, and policies.
- Develops and maintains road maps to describe the needed technical processes, personnel skill levels, facilities, and equipment to achieve the vision. The incumbent implements customer-oriented initiatives and objectives in pursuit of the road maps; chairs high-level committees, review groups, and councils for the planning, development, evaluation, and management of CSOSA’S’s information management systems.
- Defines strategy, develops equitable and accessible products and services using modern software development best practices (e.g., product ownership, user-centered design, DevSecOps, and iterative development methodologies), and delivers on customer and/or stakeholder needs.
- Develops, plans, coordinates, and implements technology architecture, service architecture, service catalogue and policy in CTO specific areas.
- Develops, plans, and oversees implementation of short and long-range plans for acquisition of information technology hardware, software, and firmware to support the Department’s vision within the Federal budgeting process.
- Develops, measures, and assesses the health of systems and technical management processes. Incumbent develops management and technical tools to support the application and implementation of these processes…