Given his recent experience as a top executive driving the DOE Integrated Joint Cybersecurity Coordination Center (iJC3), which is responsible for providing oversight to all cybersecurity operations throughout the department, and his extensive prior experience leading Risk Management and the Enterprise Service Desk efforts at the Pentagon, this IT leader will be in position to hit the ground running as he joins this top cybersecurity software and technology provider.
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.