“On behalf of the Department of State, GSA is conducting market research to understand capabilities related to providing the below requirement.”
“The solution should provide the agency with industry-leading toolsets and processes to manage digital identities and access to information in ways that reduce cybersecurity risk, ensure regulatory compliance, enhance user experiences, improve operational efficiency, and facilitate innovation.”
“The Implementation Vendor will be responsible for development and execution of an Implementation Plan. The agency anticipates a phased implementation approach as detailed below, which will be subject to negotiations.
- Anticipated Phase One tasks:
- Configure the IAM System to meet the functional requirements.
- Configure the IAM System to use as a Single Sign-On solution for applications:
- That currently use Cookie based authentication
- That currently uses Shibboleth (SAML) for authentication
- Migrate existing data with to proposed IAM System
- On-board existing user data (auth/self-serve) to new solution
- Anticipated Phase Two tasks:
- Ongoing maintenance
- Migrate existing workflows to proposed IAM System”
“During implementation, the agency expects the Implementation Vendor to provide the following:
- A Project Manager to be responsible for all Vendor activities;
- Assistance to the agency regarding configuration, integrations, and interfaces;
- Support to successfully transition from existing IAM applications;
- Training and Knowledge Transfer, and
- Completion of a test and acceptance process, as mutually agreed to by the agency.”
“The Contract term is anticipated to be five (5) years, with the option of five (5) one (1) year renewals. The Contract term and any renewals may be negotiated during the course of this ITN.”
To register for a free XFactor trial, read more here.