The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), will be hosting a Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) located in Washington, DC, on August 16, 2018. Vendor Outreach Sessions are a series of pre-arranged 15-minute appointments with Small Business Specialists from various components of the Homeland Security procurement offices. These sessions provide the small business community an opportunity to discuss their capabilities and learn of potential procurement opportunities. Also, in attendance will be Prime Contractor Small Business Liaisons from several of the large businesses who have contracts with DHS. Information to register for the sessions are here.
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.