G2X TAKE: Beating out two other bidders, global IT services provider NTT DATA, that can lay claim to 50+ years of Government experience and more than 3,000 professionals serving Government in the US, has been awarded a 5-year task to provide a range of Helpdesk, Network & Infrastructure System Administration and Enterprise Application support tasks for the Office of the Inspector General. This task was competed and awarded using GSA ALLIANT 2.
- NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 120,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100.
- This is the first Prime award we can find for NTT DATA in support of DHS OIG.
- NTT DATA is a longtime partner to DHS, with this award building on an $18M Emerging Technology Monitoring and Support task they added last year with the DHS U.S. Customs and Border Protection. They were also one of three firms named last year to a 5-year $500M multiple-award BPA to provide a range of services to DHS’s Customs and Border Protection, to include portfolio, program and project management; strategic planning; customer service support; capability analysis and support; IT business management/technology transformation services; enterprise architecture management; enterprise IT service management implementation; strategy and innovation; enterprise governance; business intelligence; knowledge management; records information governance support; and more.
- The company recently established its Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence (AI CoE) to develop further expertise in artificial intelligence (AI) and recently acquired a small capital stake in CloudHedge Technologies Private Limited to support focusing on legacy digital integration utilizing existing IT assets to accelerate the digital transformation of diverse NTT DATA clients.
- NTT DATA was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations for NTT in support of Homeland Security.