G2X TAKE: ECS Federal, a consultancy focused on delivering advanced solutions in cloud, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), application and IT modernization, science, and engineering, just beat out one other bidder to pick up a 4 1/2-year services task, funded by the DHS Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer for technical support. This task was competed and awarded using the DHS OCIO Architecture, Development, and Platform Technical Services (ADaPTS) BPA.
- This is the just the latest is a slew of wins for ECS Federal in support of DHS in 2020, to include $31M in SharePoint, Dynamics App Management and Chief Data Officer Support tasks; a 3-year $23M DHS Data Services Branch Technical Support task; a 3-year $25M mission value delivery, high impact initiatives program management support services task with DHS CISA; a 3-year $13M DHS OCIO cybersecurity cloud engineering and cloud security analyst support win; an $8.4M Solutions Architecture and Technical Support task with DHS; a 3-year $24.4M task to provide Business Systems Branch (BSB) Technical Support Services; picking up a 3-year $9.4M task to provide the Agency with a range of Technical Assessments Assistance Support Services; a 3-year $12.4M Web Content Management-as-a-Service Support task; and $28M in OCTO Engineering and Mobius Development Support wins — all on the ADaPTS BPA.
- Announced early this year, ASGN Incorporated completed its acquisition of the Federal division of Blackstone Technology Group (Blackstone Federal), which is now part of ASGN’s ECS Government IT solutions and services segment. Blackstone Federal was to be immediately integrated into ECS’ enterprise solutions group, which focuses on delivering digital solutions to Federal civilian customers.
- Blackstone (now ECS Federal) was one of several awardees out of a field of 15 known to have been named to the 5-year $265M ADaPTS BPA this time last year to provide the DHS Office of the Chief Information Officer with “highly specialized technical support services” to better serve the Department’s headquarters business units, to include architecture, development and platform technical services, largely centered around HQ movement to more modernized cloud computing capabilities. More here. Note: ECS Federal recently novated the contract.
- Blackstone/now ECS Federal can lay claim to nearly two decades of experience providing highly technical support to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and its sub-agencies, ranging from supporting Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) efforts to engineer the digital transformation of the Department, and providing support for the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)/IS20/Enterprise Information Technology Services Directorate (EITSD)/Electronic Performance Support System (EPSS), to providing a range of solution architecture and technical support services for the OCIO/OCTO.
- Early this month it was announced that ASGN has acquired Integrated Solutions Management (ISM) and will integrate them with the ECS’ Enterprise Business Solutions Group, further boosting their ServiceNow capabilities and FedCiv Portfolio. More here.
- ECS Federal was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.